To SHRED or NOT to SHRED in Minneapolis?
Once you allow information to leave your site – in the trash or in the hands of a recycling company – you’ve lost control. You have put yourself and your Minneapolis company at risk.
Any kind of record – customer lists, inter-office memos, payroll information, and much more – could be used to compromise your organization’s security. In fact, under various Minnesota and federal privacy laws, if your personnel files or other types of records are disclosed to outside parties – even by accident – it could be grounds for a lawsuit.
Minneapolis Paper Shredding’s network of local contractors use completely self-contained, high volume, mobile, shredding services that come directly to your business. Your confidential records are quickly and effectively destroyed without interruption of your normal business operations.
Minneapolis Paper Shredding is committed to saving you time, money, and labor by providing you with a cost-effective alternative to maintaining your own equipment, space, and personnel!
Why take a chance? Shred it completely with Minneapolis Paper Shredding!
It’s helpful to have is a list of the types of documents at your company that should be shred on a regular basis. Here are a few items to look out for at your office:
- Accounting Records
- Bank Statements
- Customer Lists
- Unused Checks
- Credit Card Statements and Receipt
- Payroll Journal
- Any Tax Documents
- A/R and A/P printouts
- Customer Lists
- Prospect Lists
- Sales Reports
- Drafts of Sales & Marketing Strategies
Documents Relating to Employees, Clients, Students, Etc.:
- ID Cards & Badges
- Training Manuals
- Insurance Information
- Medical Records
- Payroll Documents
- Medical records
- Medical benefit plans
- COBRA records
- Client Services Records
- OSHA logs
- Student Records & Applications
- Document printed on Company Letterhead
- Employment applications—both hired and not hired
- Any document containing employee personal information
Legal Documents and Documentation:
- Expired Contracts or Legal Documents
- Insurance Agency Records
- Legal Correspondence
- Supplier Lists
- Propietary Data
- Corporate Records
- Procurement Requests
- Purchase Orders
- Production Reports
- Shipping & Receiving Reports
- Accident reports
- Claims—made and settled
- Insurance policies
- Safety reports
Hard Drives and Electronic Media Devices:
- Fax machines, scanners, copiers, and printers
- Mobile devices like cell phones, smart phones, PDAs, tablets and laptops
- Legacy magnetic media like floppy drives, zip disks, and magnetic tapes
- Optical media, including CDs and DVDs
- PC hard drives
- USB removable media such as pen drives, thumb drives, flash drives and sticks
- Embedded flash on boards and devices, including motherboards and peripheral cards such as network adapters or any other adapter containing nonvolatile flash memory
- Memory cards, including SD, SDHC, MMC, compact flash, microdrive, and memory sticks
- RAM and ROM-based storage devices
- Biomedical devices such as physiologic monitors, infusion pumps, ventilators, MRI, CT, and diagnostic ultrasound and laboratory analyzers
Get Free Quotes on Mobile Shredding, Off-Site Shredding and Hard Drive Shredding Services in Minneapolis and St. Paul Today!
No matter what format your personal information is in, Minneapolis Paper Shredding’s contractors can shred it to a pulp, ensuring it will never be vulnerable to theft or fraud. Call us today at (612) 392-2390 or fill out the form on the left for free quotes today!